Rant: Twitch of an eye


So my left eye has been twitching on and off for about a month now. So why haven't I done anything about it??? I thought the same thing today as I'm trying to go over all my documents for the Capital 10K. I know what will fix it though. I just need sleep...and lots of it. I think I'm about 5 days behind on sleep and add stress on top of that and there you go, a twitchy eye. It is so annoying too. not so much me, but I see the way people look at me when I'm talking to them and suddenly my left lower part of my eye start to quiver like I'm about to burst in to tears. It is really hard to have a serious converstation with your co-workers and people you need to pay attention to you when all they are doing is staring at your eye. and the funny thing is that you can tell they've turned their attention to it because of the faces they make...you know the one like "what the hell is wrong with you" look. And then I try to act like it's not happening. *sigh* it is starting to twitch again...i need a nap.

0 comments:

Follow Me


Follow Me on Instagram
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow Me on Twitter