rave: nephew sitting - day 1

so while my sister and brother-in-law are at a "meeting" (aka - vacation without the kiddos) i'm in houston nephew-sitting with my mommy and an assortment of adults.  we firmly believing in the 3 adults to 2 children method. 

day 1 consisted of summer camp for both boys in the AM, then swimming lessons in the afternoon.  both boys are learning some great swimming techniques from ms. jackie.  their swimming lessons are so much more humane than the ones my daddy gave me. he believed in the "sink or swim" method of tossing me in to the pool without any instruction and seeing what happens.  in the end it all worked out...i'm a decent swimmer...haha! 

Swimming lessons

Swimming lessons

Swimming lessons

 Swimming lessons

BIG thanks to thoughts..r.un..n.in..g for taking some time to come up and help entertain the boys...they LOVE you :) Swimming lessons

1 comments:

King Kong Rah Rah Rah said...

nice. i'd totally go for the 3-2 ratio, but i'm stuck with 1-2 for a week. i wish my brother could babysit while i go on a "meeting" hahahahahaHOOHOOHOO. sigh.

Follow Me


Follow Me on Instagram
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow Me on Twitter