rant: happy thanksgiving!


happy thanksgiving everyone!
there is much to be thankful for...more than i can list.
i am most thankful for my family, friends, and loved ones.
you are the spice of life.
much love and gratitude to you...
on a side note...as i sit in my parent's house by myself, it is weird celebrating thanksgiving this year. this morning i don't wake up to the smell of a turkey in the oven, no bustling around in the kitchen. this is the first time i have EVER spent thanksgiving without my family. and i'm not talking about just my mom, dad and sister. i'm talking all of them, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma. this year, my dad is in asia, my mom is in corpus with my sister and the new baby, and i will be spending my first thanksgiving with my in-laws. and to top it all off, we won't behaving turkey, green bean casserole, yams or corn bread. it just doesn't feel like thanksgiving even though i'm watching the macy's thanksgiving parade. but still, i'm very thankful...i miss everyone. this just makes christmas that much more precious.

2 comments:

Nicholas Fang said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you got well fed and well rested.

mywong13 said...

thanks! you too :) how was home?

Follow Me


Follow Me on Instagram
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow Me on Twitter