rant: so full it is empty

my brain is empty...more specifically, it is so full that it is empty. i've got so much going on that i can't keep things straight. i have vendors call me and i'm like is this for ESPN, Texas Football Classic, ACC, my wedding or New World Wine and Food Festival. (sad fact: the cheapest of all the events i'm working on is my own wedding. it is amazing how much money corporations and rich socialites will spend on one evening of excitement.) i did not plan my life for 2006 well. way too much work stuff 2 months before my wedding. what was i thinking??? oh wait, when i made plans for work i wasn't thinking about getting married :) whew! at least one mystery solved...999,999 left...

0 comments:

Follow Me


Follow Me on Instagram
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow Me on Twitter