as i've gotten older, i've become more diligent about taking care of my skin. okay, diligent isn't the right word...obsessed? militant? indulgent? as a teen i had acne and my mommy was awesome enough to send me to a dermatologist. treatment ranged from using dial soap to wash my face to antibiotics to salicylic acid gels. the best thing that came out of all that was the habit of washing my face twice daily no matter how tired or late i was.
over the years, i have tried many products, from grocery store products to doctor prescribed. I'm a believer in switching around and trying different products. i'm lucky to have a sister who is also obsessed with facial care so we're always sharing info and products.
in the past i have used some full systems and some times i mix and match. some systems/products i have tried are:
patricia wexler m.d.
- mmpi 20 skin regenerating serum
- fastscription instant de-puff eye gel
- dual action foaming cleanser
- intensive night reversal & repair cream
- intensive 3-in-1 eye cream: lifting, firming, anti-wrinkle formula
neostrata foaming glycolic wash
- founded on a simple premise: "skin care companies should deliver the claims they promise."
- there's over 7 years of testing, development and tracking
- they developed a proprietary technology called MDT5 - molecular dispersion technology 5