rant: do i really need to see that clearly?

i finally got my eyes checked. it has been 7 years. that's long enough for your old eye doctor to trash your records. in all reality, i just wanted new glasses. i am vain. and a label whore. as much as i loved my nine west glasses, i wanted something more fun...and variety. since i did not know my prescription, i had to do the whole testing thing.

lucky enough, i know someone who's an optometrist in town. an added plus, he's on my insurance! so i went to see dr. lou at signature eye care and he and his staff did a great job. they also had a fabulous selection on glasses so i was extremely happy. so after 5 machines taking images of my eyeballs (yes including the one that blows a puff of air into your eye) and taking the traditional large "E" eye chart test (which i was slightly dyslexic at), i found out my vision hasn't changed. it also confirmed that my eyes were healthy so that's good.

so on to the part i had been looking forward to...glasses. after about 3 pairs, i picked one. the funny thing is, i almost bought sunglasses just like them. now, i'm obsessed. i spent an entire conference call surfing this sight and picking out my next pair(s). like i really need more than 2 pairs. but i must. i have red, and now black...how about some brown ones and even some green or pink ones for fun. oh, did i mention i only wear them to read or work on my computer?!?!

i am ridiculous...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have many pairs of glasses. Quality and fashion are most important for me. My favorite online glasses website is GlassesShop.com for their interesting and unique frame options.

Follow Me


Follow Me on Instagram
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow Me on Twitter