rave: wedding photos - round one

okay...round one...these are from my cousins' cameras and b's cousin's boyfriend's camera.
offical photos are edited and on their way to me via postman as i type this. stay tuned for links.
on with the photos...

My Bouquet

The Wong's :) - heehee...really the Wong's, Liau's and Phan's!

Me and My Bridal Party

Our Flowers

My Flowergirls with their mommy, Kirsten

My House Party

The Ushers

Brides Extended Family - missing Cousin Winnie :(

Reception table with our parent's wedding photos and our baby photos

Flowergirl Maddie & Ring Bearer Nicholas

My daddy walking me down the aisle
The Ceremony

Exchanging of Vows

Unity Sand Ceremony
(took forever to pour sand!!!)

The Kiss!
Father Daughter Dance

Cake Cutting - yum!
Toast from the Matron of Honor - my sister
That's all for now folks...check back later :)

0 comments:

Follow Me


Follow Me on Instagram
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow Me on Twitter