rant: moving and packing

*sigh* it's that time. time to pack up my life...things i've collected, purchased, kept, grown, and loved into boxes. time to make the decission on either to keep, donate, or throw away. This should be a relatively easy...except i'm a pack rat, a sentimentalist. I find thing that i've had since high school. (yes, it was a clothing item. no, i haven't worn it since then.) all my stuff have some kind of memory. as much as I love all these things, i'm moving on to a different chapter of my life now. and I just can't keep everything! So the daunting task of sorting, packing, and throwing away has begun. I have till June 11 and i'll be moved out of my own apt. I haven't lived with someone in about 6 yrs. so it will be a big change. no more doing things just my way or having the whole closet. don't get me wrong...i am so happy and excited to be starting the next chapter of my life. i'm just a little overwhelmed by the thought of having to pack everything up and move it! so here's to packing and moving...may everything fit into b's house :)

0 comments:

Follow Me


Follow Me on Instagram
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow Me on Twitter